Thursday, May 24, 2012

Change of Address - Notification

Hey folks, I've been away from blogging for a few weeks. This will change soon. I'm consolidating my blog and my website into one site on WordPress. This new address will be http://www.bwetterman.wordpress.com. Those of you who are followers of The Heart of a Novelist, should also go to the new site and follow me there, as well. In a few weeks, my blog posts will be leaving this site. In fact, I'll put my next post on both to smooth the transition.

As a teaser, my next few posts will be addressing how novelists construct their novels and the pros and cons of the different approaches. Remember WEW. Whatever Works! If you have published ten Best Sellers with the seat of the pants method. Don't change! I'll have my next post out in three to four days.

No comments: